Monday, July 23, 2007

Fort Davis

Due to Harry Potter, Leah no longer has time to participate in this blog. Hopefully, she will be back with us when she finishes reading the book within the next couple of days. We stopped at an El Paso bookstore on the way to Fort Davis on Saturday. Fortunately, there were still Harry Potter books left! Fort Davis is very green due to the rain. While we enjoyed our previous stops, Leah and I are happy to be at our second home. Tomorrow, we will meet Ben and Beverly in Alpine. Stay tuned as we will provide updates for our Chicago trip next week.

3 comments:

lwc said...

I've been experiencing travel blog withdrawals! So good to hear from you two and now I know why the delay. I read the first Harry Potter and intend to read the last. You even got 40% off!I love your inn and bird watching set up. Nice to have you back home (at least your second home). Don't leave me hanging. I'll be waiting breathlessly for the next post! lwc

Anonymous said...

Hey Dr. W!

I have really enjoyed reading about your trip. Looks like you two had a lot of fun. :-) I finished my copy of Harry at 1 am Sunday morning. It was well worth the non stop read! Tell me what you think when you're done. Be careful on the ride home.

Sarah N.

RED {Michelle} said...

Good evening! I am glad you made it safely to Ft.Davis, and I wish I had been there when you went through El Paso! I know you will enjoy Big Bend for us both - if you get a chance, stop by the Railroad Blues and have a glass of Sangria for me. I can't wait to hear about your visit in Alpine.

Hugs
m