Sunday, August 5, 2007

Chicago

Our week in Chicago was fantastic. We took advantage of the advice provided to us by Trif, Merder and Phil (Giordano’s Pizza, Garrett Popcorn, Carmine’s, Grant Park and Navy Pier). Chicago is truly one of the best cities in the country. Leah and I met Jason on Wednesday evening. He guided us to Greek Town where we ate dinner at Athena before the three of us headed to his neighborhood for a few beers. Just like Leah got carried away with seal pictures in San Diego, I was a little excited to be at a Wrigley Field.

2 comments:

lwc said...

What a finale! I've missed you guys and was so glad to get back to travels and blogging. You've had quite a summer. I've really enjoyed our vacation. Let's do it again sometime. lwc

RED {Michelle} said...

I can't believe you did greek without me. Tsk Tsk.